Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Have you ever thought that a well dressed man is more respectable and adorable. It gives him the confidence since people are paying some attention to his outfit.
Here are some tips on how to dress well.
- Dress according to your age and complexion of the body. Always remember that everything you see on the others will not necessarily be good for you and sometimes it makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Choose your attire according to your daily repertoire. You should always be careful on choosing the right clothes for every gathering or for just a daily basis. Sometimes we tend to forget about the importance of choosing the right clothing for a designated event and it will make us look and feel funny.
- Choose your clothes according to your lifestyle. You must understand that each of us has a different lifestyle, the way we live and the way we think.
Men’s fashion is like a pen we usually express our thoughts or our ideas on a writing pad, likewise our clothes reflect on who we are, our personality, the way we act and think. That is why making the right choice will be the fundamentals of fashion. Just like women’s fashion it doesn’t mean that you can’t dress in a stylish like them.
Here are some tips on how to choose the right fashion for you;
- The body is blending. Considering the skin color, eye color and skin tones
- Choosing the right shirt. This would be depending on the event that you will attend to. Is it for working or for partying? Consider also the prints of the shirt.
- Choosing the jeans to wear. Jeans should be matched to your body fit. There are different types of jeans to choose from we have straight cut, flare leg, wide leg and low rise. It's up to your taste what will you choose.
- Accessories and Shoes. Shoes and other accessories are just as important in defining the kind of man you are as your clothes. It’s make your attire more creative and unique
Find fashion for dudes. DapperLook lets guys share, find and recommend fashion!